Reach your target group and develop project management in Belgium with us
What is PMI Belgium?
Being a sponsor means that your company is willing to take part of our mission to further develop Project Management in the Belgian Market as a recognised profession and to make project management indispensable for business results.
Established in 1998, having over 900 members today, PMI Belgium is one of th emost sucessful international professional membership organizations for project management. We welcome members from all facets of projects and from all industries.
What is our mission?
The objective of the PMI Belgium Chapter is to promote project management as a real profession. We operate this under PMI – Project Management Institute, the world's leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession. PMI offers eight certifications that recognize knowledge and competency, including the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification – renowned as the global gold standard.
Our Belgian Chapter organizes regular activities to assist our members advancing in their career, improve organizational success and further mature the profession of project management through our globally recognized standards, certifications, resources, tools, academic research, publications, professional development courses and networking opportunities.
Thanks to our well-developed community PMI Belgium is your prime partner for targeting the professional project management community towards the world.
For many years we have been offering various ways for companies to invest in our ever-growing community. As a non-profit organization, 100% animated by volunteers, the Chapter has an absolute need of your support to fund all our activities. Indeed, it is in large part due to the many appreciated sponsors that invest in our organization and the people they believe in, that PMI Belgium can nurture and develop even further the community of project managers in Belgium.
What do we offer as a professional association?
- Annual PM Fair National Congress
- 6 Chapter Events each year
- School prizes offered to students who demonstrate Project Management techniques
- Unemployed people project management training (with VDAB)
- GROW mentoring program for members
- Organization of Study groups and Community of practices
- Creation of content (interviews, template, testimonies) + website
- Support to members to pass their certification and develop their career path
- Volunteering management
As a not-for-profit professional association, the chapter is relying on 3 pillars for financing its activities:
- Chapter membership fee (~30%)
- National Congress PM Fair Entrance fees (~30%)
- Sponsorship (~40%)
Why should you become a sponsor of PMI Belgium?
As a PMI Belgium sponsor, you can expect:
- To strengthen your brand in all industries that work with projects
- To broaden your network via our direct e-mailing, PMI website and press coverage
- To obtain an easy exposure to our well-developed professional community (more than 3.000 professional Project Managers, and through them to their companies and their business contacts)
- To get direct access to our broad audience of various chapter events
- To advertise your job postings on our website and recruit your desired quality skills in the best pool of professional project managers located in Belgium, a lot of whom acquire deep knowhow of different industries and boast years of international experience
- To become more attractive when recruiting skills in the field
- to award your prospects/clients/employees with invitations to our interesting chapter activities
- To promote your events towards a big professional community so that you gain awareness and credibility
- To show your support for continuous development of project management and your appreciation of professionalism and best practices
What sponsoring opportunities do we offer you?
PMI Belgium has listened to your valuable feedback carefully and, as a result, is now offering four different sponsoring packages that would meet your various sponsoring requirements. We also offer several one-time sponsoring opportunites that possibly meet your one-time goal on different occasions. Here are our offerings:
- BRONZE: You receive standard visibility.
- SILVER: You receive a high level of visibility, standard user community interaction and support from the PMI Belgium management team.
- GOLD: You receive a very high level of visibility, customized interaction and instant support from the PMI Belgium management team. You receive outstanding recognition involving continuous brand exposure and standard opportunities for direct interaction.
- DIAMOND: You obtain prestigious promotion during the PMI Belgium events and in the PMI Belgium official communications. You receive the highest level of visibility, the most customized service and instant support from the PMI Belgium management team. You benefit from permanent brand exposure and customized opportunities for direct interaction.
- PM FAIR SPONSOR PACKAGES: focusing on the annual congress, you have a large set of possibilities to sponsor the event which is providing a higher visibility (220+ participants) but on a shorter time period than the yearly chapter sponsorship packages
To benefit from these sponsoring opportunities, please contact us at sponsoring@PMI-Belgium.be. The sponsoring team will be pleased to walk you through the practical aspects and clarify any questions you might have.