Reach your target group and develop project management in Belgium with us
Being a sponsor means that your company is willing to take part of our mission to further develop Project Management on the Belgian Market as a recognised profession and to make project management indispensable for business results.
PMI-Belgium is a professional project management membership organisation in Belgium; founded in 1998 and is today 900+ members. We welcome members from all facets of projects and from all industries.
The objective of the PMI Belgium Chapter is to promote project management as a real profession. We organise regular activities to assist our members advancing in their career, improve organizational success and further mature the profession of project management through our globally recognized standards, certifications, resources, tools, academic research, publications, professional development courses and networking opportunities. The Belgium Chapter is part of the Global organisation PMI (Project Management Institute), one of the world's largest not-for-profit membership associations for the project management profession. Our professional resources and research empower more than 500,000 members, credential holders and volunteers in nearly every country in the world to enhance their careers, improve their organisations' success and further mature the profession. PMI's worldwide advocacy for project management is reinforced by our globally recognized standards and certification program, extensive academic and market research programs, chapters and communities of practice, and professional development opportunities.
Thanks to our well-developed community PMI Belgium is your prime partner for targeting the professional project management community in Belgium.
For many years we have offered various ways for companies to invest in our ever-growing community. As a non-profit organisation, 100% animated by volunteers, the Chapter has an absolute need of your support to fund all our activities. Indeed, it is in large part due to the many appreciated sponsors that invest in our organization and the people they believe in, that PMI Belgium can nurture and develop even further the community of project managers in Belgium.
The chapter is relying on 3 pillars for financing its activities:
- Chapter membership fee (~30%)
- National Congress PM Fair Entrance fees (~30%)
- Sponsorship (~40%)
What projects do we support?
- PM Fair National Congress
- 6 Chapter Events each year
- School prizes offered to students who demonstrate Project Management techniques
- Unemployed people project management training (with VDAB)
- GROW mentoring program for members
- Organisation of Study groups and Community of practices
- Creation of content (interviews, template, testimonies) + website
- Support to members to pass their certification and develop their career path
- Volunteering management
As a PMI Belgium sponsor, you will:
- Strengthen your brand as an actor in the industries working in projects
- Show your support for project management and the professional career our members have chosen
- Broad reach through our direct e-mailing, the PMI website and press coverage;
- Get an easy communication to our well-developed professional community (more than 3.000 professional Project Managers, and through them to their companies and their business contacts);
- Get direct access to our chapter events audience;
- Get the possibility to invite your prospects/client/employees to the chapter event;
- Become more attractive when recruiting skills in the field
- Post Job offer posting on our website
- Promote of your events towards our community
PMI Belgium has listened carefully to your valuable feedback and, as a result, is making available four sponsoring packages and a number of options you may select to compose your best sponsorship package:
- BRONZE: You will receive standard visibility.
- SILVER: You will receive a high level of visibility, standard user community interaction and support from the PMI Belgium management team.
- GOLD: You will receive a very high level of visibility, customized interaction and instant support from the PMI Belgium management team. You will receive outstanding recognition involving continuous brand exposure and standard opportunities for direct interaction.
- DIAMOND: You will get prestigious promotion during the PMI Belgium events and in the PMI Belgium official communications. You will receive the highest level of visibility, the most customized service and instant support from the PMI Belgium management team. You'll benefit from permanent brand exposure and customized opportunities for direct interaction.
- PM FAIR SPONSOR PACKAGES: focusing on the yearly congress, You have a large set of possibilities to sponsor the event which is providing a higher visibility (220+ participants) but on a shorter time period than the yearly chapter sponsorship packages