The Contraste Europe Group builds strong relations with its clients. It offers a range of IT services such as: Advisory, Solutions, Applications and Infrastructure. The Group’s sector focus is with finance, utilities, public institutions and non-commercial organisations. We are operating on three countries located in Belgium, Luxemburg and France.
For one of our major clients in the financial sector, we are looking for an Infrastructure Project Leader.
You will join the IT infrastructure project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end IT infrastructure projects, in various technical domain such as Network, Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and Tandem. Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technology.
- Define the scope, timing and budget of the project
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology)
- Indirectly manage teams across various divisions and entities
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization and externally (for example IT suppliers, clients etc)
- Maintain compliance with Architecture principles and recommendations
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
- Ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar infrastructure projects
- Contribute to the stability of knowledge within the team
- Several years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery environment
- Experience in managing multiple projects of various sizes in parallel.
- End-to-end management of projects with size varying from 1,000 to 5,000 mds
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to adapt style according to the context and the people
- Strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
- Ability to be a role model showing outstanding drive, commitment and discipline
- Ability to manage a project plan and budget
- Ability to identify project risks and solve issues
- Be able to understand the company IT infrastructure & architecture
- Have a strong technical affinity and experience in one or multiple domains mentioned above
- Fluent English
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.