Duration: 12 months + extension (visibility till end 2019 certain)
We are currently looking for a Construction Industry Functional Consultant/Project Manager to reinforce an ongoing project based in Brussels. Working for a leader in the industry, our consultants work with best of breed technologies every day while helping our client solve complex business problems.
As a Consultant you are expected to contribute in the functional and technical part of the project delivery, i.e. the implementation of a Construction Industry ERP.
- Analysis and modelling of existing and future business processes
- Document business processes
- Customize the standard solutions to adapt the system to the customer’s business requirement
- Functional testing of the delivered solution
- Follow-up of the project (or part of it) up till final delivery and ensure proper hand-over to support.
- You will leverage your functional and consulting skills in a large customer facing project. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
- Master degree in engineering is preferred (or equivalent experience).
- At least 5 years of experience in an ERP implementation environment as a consultant or end-user.
- Strong industry experience within the construction industry.
- Experience with Agile or PMBok methodology
- Excellent organizational, decision making, human relations and communications skills.
- Working knowledge of one or more project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and French would be an advantage.
- Ready to travel to the client site as needed.