Eligible PMP® credential holders are invited to participate as a volunteer subject matter experts (SME) in one of our upcoming Translation Validation Sessions, on 18-19 July 2015 in Brussels.
At these sessions, they will be asked to verify that the translation of a PMI credentialing examination, conducted by a professional translation company, maintains clarity and the original intent of the questions.
Each Session will consist of four (4) SMEs, for each of the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be a PMP in good standing;
- Be able to read and write in English as well as one of the specified languages;
- Be available to attend the full 2-day meeting;
- Be able to travel to the workshop location;
- Not provide preparatory training for any PMI Certification Examination in any setting (including, but not limited to, developing exam materials, consulting/training, and/or providing of preparatory courses as a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP) or PMI Chapter, etc.)
PMI will directly pay airfare, lodging, and reimburse for all other reasonable travel related expenses (taxi, shuttle, parking, meals) incurred as the result of your participation in the Session. In recognition of your time and participation, you will be awarded up to 14 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
As workshop space is limited to 4 participants per language, it is important that you respond at your earliest opportunity. Selections will be made on first response. Upon receipt of your response, an Approval To Attend email including travel and lodging information will be sent to you.
Also, please let us know immediately if a letter of invitation is needed for assistance in obtaining a Visa.
PMI appreciates your willingness to volunteer. If you know a PMP credential holder who may also be interested in this opportunity, please forward this invitation.