Each month I recommend a webinar to watch on projectmanagement.com as this is a wonderful resource provided by PMI and is available to PMI members.
What I look for in a webinar?
- Something new that looks at another side of project management
- Good presentation skill that will not bore you to death
- Value for you
Pick to Watch this month
- Webinar Title: The Six Keys to Confident Change Management
- Time: 60 minutes
- Rating 4.6
Introduction to Webinar
Organizations of all sizes are in a period of turmoil and transition, making effective change management more important than ever. With all the conflicting advice and change models out there, it can sometimes be hard to determine what’s important and what isn’t. This webinar makes the complicated simple by giving you the six keys you need to open the doors to change.
The Six Keys to Confident Change Management draws from decades of experience across numerous disciplines, from psychology and neurology to systems thinking and beyond. Whether you’re doing a process improvement or reimagining your entire organization through digital transformation, you’ll learn the keys you need to be confident and successful with any change you’re trying to accomplish.
About Speaker: Rob Bogue
- Rob seems to be confident speaker with good presentation skills
- Most important, he knows his stuff on Change Management
LinkedIn, M: +32 477 588 618