On February 2nd, PMIEF Belgium organised a one-day light PM workshop at the University of Hasselt for the students who are organising the TEDx event that will take place on March 23rd 2019. The objectives of the workshop were to:
- Introduce a light PM framework that they can use
- Recognise who is who on the project
- Break down the project into deliverables
- Start to document acceptance criteria for each deliverables
- Plan next month cycle
- Identify potential risks
- Help to visualise the project which help with communication
The workshop was very much appreciated by the participants.
Click here to read the feedback that we received from the university students.