Who are we
PMI-Belgium is the local chapter of Project Management Institute (PMI) - world's leading association for those who consider project, program or portfolio management their profession.
PMI-Belgium Chapter was founded in 1998 and currently has around 1000 members. We welcome members from all industries and all types of projects. Today, PMI Belgium Chapter is the largest local project management community in Belgium.
PMI Belgium Chapter is a dynamic organization of professional project managers dedicated to push the PMI branding and certifications with volunteers using the idea of a PMI community. PMI Belgium Chapter will be the reference point to all Project Managers for their Professional development.
The PMI Belgium Chapter provides a forum for professional project managers to promote the principles of the Project Management Institute through networking with other project managers, sharing project experiences, providing and receiving training, and supporting project managers in their certification and continuing professional development efforts. The main focus for the PM Community group of Belgium is to learn from each other.
PMI Belgian Chapters’ moto is to provide value “to the members by the members”. This means that all actions from the chapter are oriented towards the members:
- We provide volunteering options, learning opportunities and organize chapter events.
- Commitment to roll great product, service and other initiatives that impact lives both within and outside the organization.
- Deliver value added events for our members and community at large, as well as local satellite events.
- Expand our corporate and educational outreach.
- Network with other European chapters.
- Keep our members informed through a monthly newsletter and our updated website.
- Organize fun events for our members and their family and friends.