A guided discussion about what it takes for a project manager to manage an IT project. We propose a discovery of the world of IT project management for non IT project managers. What is the required mindset, what are the skills to acquire? What is the entry ticket for a project manager to secure a successful move in the world of IT software?
Date: 24 February 2022
Workshop capacity: 15 people.
Location: Carpe Diem. Av. de Tervueren 13, 1040 Etterbeek- Face to face round-table event in Brussels centre, online as a backup in case of COVID restrictions
Professional Development Units: 1 PDU
Skills addressed during the round tables
- Agile: SCRUM KanBan
- Configuration management applied to IT is code versioning tools (GitHub)
- Typical toolset in IT Project management tools : JIRA, Trello, Documentation : Confluence
- Delivery: Environments and testing strategies
- IT & Business requirements
- Turn over in IT and retention of know-how, the know-how on the architecture of the IT solutions
- Software Development cycles