APPLY NOW FOR PMI BELGIUM BOARD FUNCTION
Dear PMI Belgium Chapter member,
The PMI Belgium Chapter is governed by a volunteer board of directors elected by members like you. You have the opportunity to influence the Chapter's future by proposing your candidature to serve on the 2018-2019 PMI Belgium Chapter Board of Directors.
This 2017 election is organised for nominating the following positions:
- Vice President
- Director of Finance & Administration
- Director of Membership
- Director of Professional Development
- Director of Academic and Educational Outreach
- Director of Events & PMFair
- Director of Communication & Marketing
- Associate Director of Marketing & Communication
- Associate Director of Sponsoring
- Associate Director of Academic and Educational Outreach
- PMFair Project Manager
- Associate Director of Events
For the period from 1st of January 2018 until 31st of December 2019 (2 years mandate) A candidate can apply for 2 Board functions (Estimated workload: 30hrs/month).
Volunteering for a board position is an important decision since it will require from you to dedicate a part of your private hours to your community but it also provide a large number of advantages, like providing you a unique occasion to embrace the role of an Executive within an official organisation and from there develop new skills in a domain you may eventually never experiment before. This will also give you many opportunities to meet other people and to further develop your network and reputation.
Process, Job description & Application form can be found by clicking on this link.
The Election committee