Are you and your organization ready for GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) strengthens the right of individuals in the European Union (EU) to control their personal data and requires organizations to bolster their privacy and data protection measures. It applies to all organizations located in the EU as well as to those organizations that offer goods and services to the EU or monitor the behavior of individuals in the EU, irrespective of their location. Enforcement of the regulation will begin on May 25, 2018 and non-compliance may be very expensive.
You will probably have a lot of questions on GDPR with no clear answers.
- What does my organization have to do to comply?
- Do I personally need to do something?
- What are the different aspects I should keep in mind, and so on…
In this chapter event we will answer and clarify some of these questions.
- 18:30 – 19:00 Registration
- 19:00 – 19:15 Welcome Message & Introduction
- 19:15 – 20:15 Presentation on GDPR
- 20:15 – 20:45 Panel on GDPR
- 20:45 – 21:30 Closing words & Networking
As announced earlier, we have launched the Carpooling initiative this year to help our members.
The link for the carpooling for this event is: https://www.groupcarpool.com/t/wpzb6o
If you are going th attend the volunteering day. After you open the webpage above, you will have the following two options:
- Click on the icon to register as a driver
- Click on the icon to register as a passanger
The success of this initiative will depend on your participation. Carpooling is not only beneficial to those who do not have the convenient means of transportation, it is also a way to help our environment and to increase your network.
ISF Tervuren International School
Registration is Closed