Chapter Membership Fee Changes
As from January 1st, 2018, the annual chapter membership fee will be raised from 35$ to 40$. This fee has been maintained stable during the last 5 years. Although aligning with other European PMI Chapters, keeping up with inflation and the recent evolution of the exchange rates (USD-EUR), the chapter is obliged to review the annual PMI chapter membership fee.
We are sure that this small increase will not impact your engagement as Belgium Chapter member as the chapter will continue providing high value services to its members like:
- 6 chapters events of different formats (workshop, hackathon, keynote speakers), providing unique occasion for learning and networking.
- Satellite Events in each region of Belgium organised by volunteers covering a large spectrum of subjects during interactive workshops
- The National Congress organised each year early October.
- The GROW program where young project managers may receive individual mentoring program
- Local Volunteering opportunities where you may experience new roles and discover and develop your skills
- Membership Welcome package and personalised welcoming for ensuring you’ll benefit from all the advantages of the membership
- And many more…
President PMI Belgium Chapter