PMI Belgium Congress – PM Fair 2017
Friday, 06 October 2017
Dear PM Fair attendee,
Thank you very much for registering to the PM Fair 2017. The PM Fair team is looking forward to welcome you at De Montil. Please find below some practical information about the congress.
PM Fair 2017 will take place at:
B-1790 Affligem (Essene)
There is plenty of parking place in front of the De Montil.
- Take the train to Station Liederkerke. From there you take the bus 625 (Pamel – Liederkerke – Essene). Get off at the bus stop Ovl Kerk Essene. From there it is only 296m walk to De Montil.
- Take the bus 214 from Brussels North (Brussels - Asse - Aalst). Get off at Essene - Koudenberg and then walk 20 minutes to De Montil or take the bus 625 to the Church of Essene. From there it is about 3-minutes’ walk to De Montil.
- Take the bus 625 from Liedekerke (Roosdaal - Liedekerke - Essene). Get off at Essene - Church of Essene. From there it is about 3-minutes’ walk to De Montil.
The Registration desk will open at 7:45 AM. On arrival, please go directly to the registration desk and give your first name to the person on the registration desk to get your access badge. You will also receive the program booklet, evaluation form and goodie bag.
Welcome Breakfast, Networking and PM Fair Market Place
After collecting your access badge, you are welcome to enjoy tea/coffee and breakfast while networking with other attendees. You can also visit the PM Fair Market place to explore what our sponsors have to offer you.
We also suggest that you connect your smart phones to the wifi so that you can start using the Eventory App for networking and day planning. To connect to the free wifi at De Montil, select the network “PMFAIR2017” and enter the password: PMFAIR2017.
If the weather permits, you will have the possibility to practice the compass slide dance with the Entertainment team in the garden!
PM FAIR Program
We kindly request you to arrive at De Montil by 8:30 AM latest so that you have sufficient time for registration and breakfast before settling down in the main room Andromeda, sponsored by “The Bayard Partnership”, for the opening session followed by the keynote session by Jan Verheyen.
The program will start at 9:00 AM sharp. Therefore, we request you to start moving to the room Andromeda (The Bayard Partnership) at 08:45 AM and take your seats. Please note that the first two rows are reserved for our speakers.
You are free to attend any session that you want. With the PM Fair booklet and its add-on PM Fair Compass, you can go to any direction you want: Central – North – South – East & West. You can find all the details about the program and the speakers on our website: www.pmfair.org.
The Eventory App - Your Mobile Guide
If you have already downloaded the Eventory app, thank you!
For those who still need to, you have been added as an attendee to this event.
Click on 'join our community' button to access PM Fair event.
You will get the opportunity to learn basic information about the event, create your own schedule, manage and communicate with the PM Fair Participants, Speakers and Sponsors.
Watch the video: Eventory App – Why?
Here is a quick brief how to join the event on the Eventory App:
- Tap “join our community” button below.
- Register your account in the platform.
- Download Eventory Application form AppStore or Google Play.
- Log in the Application with your facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter account.
- Search for PM Fair event and have fun!
PM Fair Feedback
Last but not least, we would like to have your feedback about our speakers and the PM Fair 2017 in general. At the time of registration, you will also receive the evaluation form with few simple questions to rate your experience. We humbly request you to complete your evaluation for each session at the end of every session that you attend. Please keep this form with you until the end to complete all sessions. After the closing of PM Fair, please put the evaluation form in one of the boxes that will be available close to the exit area.
You will experience the PM Fair in a whole new way!
We look forward to meeting you on Friday!
PM Fair Organization Team