PMI Belgium Chapter is very much depending on the very valuable work its volunteers are delivering. Your work is a cornerstone of our success and the testimonies we got from the last amazing PM Fair speak for themselves. There are many opportunities for volunteering activities at PMI Belgium Chapter and one key challenge we have is to keep a large volunteer base while keeping all volunteers engaged.
These are topics we would like to broaden and discuss with all of you in our now famous PMI Belgium Chapter Volunteer Day.
The agenda is still “under construction” but we will definitely take time to thank our volunteers for their efforts of last year, listen to some experiences, extend the GROW mentoring program, launch some new ideas (COPs, Study groups, CSAT, etc). Watch this space for updates on the agenda !
Theme: Volunteering with PMI – What did I get out of it?
Date: 24th February 2018 as from 8:30
Venue: Canal Vilvoorde, Maria-Theresialaan 47, 1800 Vilvoorde
- 8:30 9:00 Registration, welcome and coffee
- 9:00 9:30 Recognition by PMI for each volunteer
- 9:30 10:00 Presentations by volunteers on the theme
- 10:00 10:30 Presentation on existing and new initiatives
- 10:30 11:00 Coffee break & networking
- 11:00 11:15 Tooling for volunteers
- 11:15 12:15 Parallel sessions for GROW and the other initiatives
- 12:15 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 14:00 Round up and closing
If you are interested becoming a volunteer, or if you want to share your experience as volunteer: