Black Swans, managing unknown unknowns.
In this podcast Harley Lovegrove and his guest panel look at the implications of handling unexpected major events.
They consider, among other questions, if one can anticipate the unexpected and if so, how can they as leaders keep their teams focused, motivated and aligned?
They explore the process of inspiring managers into becoming leaders, and to embracing the fact that their teams needs are vastly different during periods of massive change and uncertainty.
Harley’s guests are:
· Michèle Longpré, Executive Director at Gordian Management
· Kamil Mroz, Director, Program Management Lead for strategic projects at UCB
· Brian Thumwood, Director Global Billing - e-Billing and Online Payments at DHL and Director of Events, PMI Belgium Chapter
· Saskia Van Dyck, Program Management advisor at Goodyear Dunlop
· Bertrand Potier, Managing Director, Corporate Liquidity & Bank Treasury Professional Services Europe at FIS