Our appointment is on Friday, the 4th of October 2019. Don’t be late and book your place.
The early birds registration is already open, don’t miss it. A reminder - the event is at Hotel Le Plaza. The Theme is:
Project Management and Digital Disruption. Are you ready?
During the day, we will be covering the below topics:
Track 1: Digital Disruption:
Not intended to be a pure technical stream – but instead, a practical review of technological advances from the business and project management perspective
- Increasing awareness and understanding of emerging technologies e.g. Blockchain, RPA, data analytics ….
- Determining the realistic potential of these technologies, what is / what is not possible / what is achievable and what timescales
- Disruption – impact on organization, products and services, and strategy
Track 2: The Human in the Digital World
Identifying and developing the soft skills to deal with the digital revolution:
- The impact of technology on the workplace, changing culture
- The innovative mindset
- Managing diversity / virtual teams
- Stakeholders – guiding them through the digital minefield, from virtual to reality
- Digital competencies, digital awareness, digital learning
Track 3: Project Management in the New Age:
- New product methodologies for the new environment
- Adapting existing, established processes and methodologies
- Expectation management
- Data driven decision making
Quote: “Project leaders are becoming even more essential as organizations recognize that strategy is implemented through projects and programs, and as disruptive technology frees them from mundane routines, providing more opportunity to innovate.”
For more information and communication please consult our website the www.pmfair.org. Also, follow us on our and Facebook page for the PM Fair news.
At the end I want to close the communication by telling our story. The PM Fair is a project from volunteers to professionals. We work as volunteers to organize the project with the resources we have. All the team members are volunteers giving to the community of project management their time and effort to be able to achieve this project.
As a project manager, my responsibility is to coordinate the activities of all the workstreams (Communication and marketing, Content, Quality, Finance, Venue, catering and Sponsorship). Each workstream has a team leader and some workstreams has members supporting the team leader. My main task is to align all the project progress according to the plan and ensure the right communication with the whole team. I enjoy my journey with PMI Belgium. I am excited about my experience in this project.
If you would like to meet the organizing team please reserve your place and don’t miss the day.
We are looking forward to meeting you all at the PM Fair.
Associate Director of PM Fair 2018-2019
Project Manager PM Fair 2019