Tuesday 21-Jun-22, from 18h30 until 19h30
The importance of Change Management to project success cannot be emphasised enough in constantly changing multi-stakeholder environment.
PM Fair 2022 hosts the webinar “The Importance of Change Management in projects” as the opening session of PM Fair 2022 in fine harmony with the PM Fair 2022 theme: “Change Management – Adapting today for a better tomorrow”.
We invite you to explore Change Management from the Project perspective, diving into the essential Change Management elements enabling Project success.
To guide you through this discovery, we will welcome Ron Leeman, the founder of The Highway of Change. Ron Leeman is a distinguished author, trainer, trusted advisor and speaker, experienced across many diverse industry sectors, in Europe and globally.
The webinar will address the following fundamental matters:
- What are the conditions for delivering successful projects?
- Is Change Management just a “nice to have” and what are the benefits to project success?
- What essential elements from Change Management could we leverage to deliver successful Projects?
Key practical details for our agenda:
- Format: Presentation with an interactive Q&A at the end
- What & Where: Webinar - MS Teams (link will be shared via email two days in advance)
- Date & Time: Tuesday, 21-Jun-22 from 18h30 until 19h30 CET
Join us for an exploration of Change Management challenges, best practice and benefits in the multi-stakeholder environment!