Our appointment is on Friday, the 4th of October 2019. A reminder, the event is at Hotel Le Plaza.
The Theme is Project Management and Digital Disruption. Are you ready?
Our fair is not only presentations, masterclass and workshops. Our fair is much more than that. Join us for visiting the Inspirational Hall which is full of animation and activities. The aim of this hall is to promote the networking, facilitate the animation of the fair and make the fair more fun. The participating activities are diverse. We have different type of activities:
- We have booths of our sponsors and PMI: In the booths you will find many information to acquire
- LEGO serious play: ProSource will animate LEGO Serious play sessions. It will be much fun. You have to visit the inspiration hall
- Projectified Podcast: During the whole day, visit our Podcast Station where there will be many selected podcast broadcasts. In this station you will enjoy the podcast done by PMI.
- Wellbeing and Laughing yoga: In this station you will be able to be introduced for some fun activities that will boost your energy during the day
- Toast masters: After the success of last year we will be repeating the Toast masters sessions. There will be lots of animations and learning
This is not all, there are more to come wait for more updates. You may also have a look at our day planning.
The places are limited, book your place ASAP. Hope to see you all there.
Hope to see you all there.
Of course, all this organization could not take place without our Sponsors. I would like to take this opportunity to thank them.
For more information and communication please consult our website the www.pmfair.org.
Also, follow us on our pages for the PM Fair news.
At the end I want to close the communication by telling our story. The PM Fair is a project from volunteers to professional. We work as volunteers to organize the project with the resources we have. All the team members are volunteers giving to the community of project management their time and effort to be able to achieve this project.
If you would like to meet the organizing team, please reserve your place and don’t miss the day.
We are looking forward to meeting you all at the PM Fair.
Associate Director of PM Fair 2018-2019
Project Manager PM Fair 2019