SATELLITE EVENT GENT - 25th of April 2016
SUBJECT: Incentive contracts in practice; properties of good incentive contracts; usable framework; incentive contracts by observation
SPEAKER: Louis-Philippe Kerkhove from Ghent University
WHEN: Monday April 25th 2016, starting 19:00
WHERE: Vooruit in Ghent, Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23, 9000 Ghent
HOW to reach the place:
Easy accessible by car of by public transport (directions).
A large pay parking is available within 300 m of the café.
- Please register for this event via the website of the PMI Belgium Chapter before April 17th 2016 so that we can make reservations accordingly. Register here.
- Your PM colleagues, not yet member of PMI, willing to join the event; feel free to forward the invite.
- After attendance, you can claim 1 PDU.
- Possibility to have dinner afterwards and continue the discussions.
- For further information please contact one of the organizing PMI members.
- 19:00 Registration
- 19:30 Incentive contracts in practice
- 20:00 Networking
We are looking forward to seeing you!
PMI Belgium & The Gent Satellite Organisation Team
Contact: Bram Minnaert +32 496 57 43 09